Tesco Chilli Con Carne Rice 400G
- Energy1769kJ 419kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 495kJ / 117kcal
- Minced beef and kidney beans in a mild tomato sauce served with cooked long grain rice and parley mix.
- Minced beef with red kidney beans in a mild warming chilli sauce, served with long grain rice. A convenient frozen ready meal, ready in the microwave or oven.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Long Grain Rice, Beef (15%), Tomato Purée, Kidney Beans, Onion, Red Pepper, Tomato, Tomato Juice, Yeast Extract, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Cornflour, Molasses, Tomato Powder, Lemon Juice, Garlic Purée, Parsley, Cumin, Coriander Leaf, Beef Fat, Salt, Onion Powder, Oregano, Sea Salt, Caramelised Sugar, Mushroom Concentrate, Red Wine Extract, Beef Extract, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Flavouring, Aniseed, Wheat Gluten.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 41 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Peel back film lid and add 1 tablespoon of water to the rice. Stir rice and sauce separately and recover. Heat for a further 10 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave from frozen.
Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid.
800W 9 mins / 900W 8 mins
Heat on full power for 5 minutes (800W) / 5 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir rice and sauce separately and recover.
Heat on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W) / 2 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Republic of Ireland
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (357g**)|
|Energy||495kJ / 117kcal||1769kJ / 419kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019