Tesco Sausage And Mash 400G
- Energy1569kJ 373kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 412kJ / 98kcal
- Cooked pork sausages in a beef collagen casing in an onion gravy with mashed potato.
- Juicy pork sausages with a rich onion gravy served with heart warming mash potato. A convenient frozen ready meal, ready in the microwave or oven.
INGREDIENTS: Mashed Potato [Potato, Whole Milk, Water, Half Cream (Milk)], Water, Cooked Sausage (24%) [Pork, Water, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Beef Collagen Casing, White Pepper, Black Pepper, Antioxidant (Citric Acid), Spice Extracts], Onion, Tomato Purée, Cornflour, Sugar, Caramelised Sugar, Wheat Flour, Yeast Extract, Rapeseed Oil, Potato Starch, Onion Powder, Salt, Dried Onion, Dried Tomato, Dried Vegetables, White Pepper, Parsley Extract, Onion Extract.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 41 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Peel back film lid, stir both sides and re-cover. Heat for a further 10 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave from frozen.
Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid.
800W 10 mins / 900W 9 mins 30 secs
Heat on full power for 6 minutes (800W) / 6 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir both sides and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W) / 2 minutes 30 seconds (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Republic of Ireland
using pork from
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (381g**)|
|Energy||412kJ / 98kcal||1569kJ / 373kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019