Tesco Shepherds Pie 400G
- Energy1839kJ 440kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 494kJ / 118kcal
- Minced lamb, onions, carrots and peas in gravy topped with mashed potato and a breadcrumb and herb topping.
- Minced lamb with vegetables topped with heart warming mash potato and finished with a crispy crumb. A convenient frozen ready meal, ready in the microwave or oven.
INGREDIENTS: Mashed Potato [Potato, Water, Whole Milk, Half Cream (Milk)], Water, Lamb (14%), Tomato Purée, Onion, Carrot, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Peas, Lamb Fat, Cornflour, Yeast Extract (Barley), Garlic Purée, Onion Powder, Parsley, Thyme, Rosemary, Palm Oil, Lemon Juice, Salt, Yeast, Dextrose, White Wine Vinegar, Black Pepper, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Lamb Extract, Lemon Juice Concentrate.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results oven cook from frozen. Remove outer packaging and film lid. 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 41 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W 10 mins / 900W 9 1/2 mins
Heat on full power for 4 minutes (800W) / 4 minutes (900W).
Stand for 1 minute.
Heat of full power for a further 4 minutes (800W) / 3 1/2 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Republic of Ireland
using lamb from
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (372g**)|
|Energy||494kJ / 118kcal||1839kJ / 440kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019