Tesco Slim Cook Chicken And Mushroom Platter 500G
- Energy813kJ 193kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 165kJ / 39kcal
- Cooked chicken breast pieces in a vegetable and mushroom gravy served with a sweet potato, carrot and swede crush and broccoli florets.
- Our Slim Cook range has been specially developed to be calorie controlled and low in saturated fat. Reducing the consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Cooked chicken breast pieces in a vegetable and mushroom gravy served with a sweet potato, carrot and swede crush and broccoli florets. A convenient healthy frozen ready meal, ready in the microwave or oven. Providing a meal that is: High in protein Low in saturated fat Under 200 calories 3 of 5 a day
INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken Breast (17%), Sweet Potato, Carrot, Swede, Broccoli Florets (8%), Mushroom (2.5%), Tomato Purée, Onion, Cornflour, Garlic Purée, Onion Powder, Salt, Yeast Extract, Potato Starch, Parsley, Dried Onion, Dried Tomato, Dried Vegetables (Onion, Carrot, Tomato, Spinach, Garlic), Rosemary, Sugar, White Pepper, Parsley Extract, Onion Extract.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 41 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Peel back film lid, stir both compartments and re-cover. Heat for a further 10 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave from frozen.
Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid.
800W 11 mins / 900W 10 mins 30 secs
Heat on full power for 6 minutes (800W) / 6 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir both compartments and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 4 minutes (800W) / 3 minutes 30 seconds (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Republic of Ireland
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (493g**)|
|Energy||165kJ / 39kcal||813kJ / 193kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019