Tesco Slim Cook Bolognese Ragu Linguine 500G
- Energy1667kJ 395kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 337kJ / 80kcal
- Cooked linguine pasta in a sauce with tomato, minced beef and vegetables, topped with cherry tomatoes and spinach.
- Our Slim Cook range has been specially developed to be calorie controlled and low in saturated fat. Reducing the consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. A convenient healthy frozen ready meal, ready in the microwave or oven. Providing a meal that is: High in protein Low in saturated fat Under 400 calories 2 of 5 a day
- Our slim Cook range has been specially developed to be calorie controlled and low in saturated fat. Reducing the consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Pack size: 500g
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Linguine Pasta [Water
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Linguine Pasta [Water, Durum Wheat Semolina, Turmeric], Tomato Purée, Beef (13%), Cherry Tomato (12%), Water, Tomato, Spinach Leaf, Tomato Juice, Red Pepper, Carrot, Onion, Cornflour, Lentils, Garlic Purée, Basil, Salt, Smoked Paprika, Malt Vinegar (Barley), Black Pepper, Flavouring, Oregano.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 46 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Peel back film lid, stir and re-cover. Heat for a further 15 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results microwave from frozen.
Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid.
800W 12 mins / 900W 11 mins
Heat on full power for 6 minutes (800W) / 6 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 5 minutes (800W) / 4 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Produced in Republic of Ireland, using beef from
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Tray. Plastic check local recycling Film. Plastic not currently recycled Sleeve. Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack|
|Energy||337kJ / 80kcal||1667kJ / 395kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When mircowaved according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When microwaved according to instructions 500g typically weighs 494g.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019