- Energy1223kJ 293kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 956kJ / 229kcal
- 2 British beef steak mince burgers, lightly seasoned.
- Our Tesco Finest beef burgers are made with tender and succulent British beef. These brisket and chuck burgers use succulent cuts of prime Aberdeen Angus beef and are simply seasoned for the ultimate burger.
British Beef (91%), Water, Rice Flour, Dried Potato, Sea Salt, Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Black Pepper, Salt, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavouring.
Scotch Beef PGI Beef (91%), Water, Rice Flour, Dried Potato, Sea Salt, Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Black Pepper, Salt, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavouring.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Turn once halfway through cooking time.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For best results grill. GRILL 24-28 mins. Place under a pre-heated grill for 12-14 minutes each side. Turn once halfway through cooking time. Leave to stand for 5 minutes after cooking.
Instructions: Alternatively, pan fry for 1 minute each side then transfer onto a baking tray and cook for 25 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
Number of uses
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Made from fresh and frozen meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One burger (128g**)|
|Energy||956kJ / 229kcal||1223kJ / 293kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019