- Teriyaki Sauce with Toasted Sesame
- Teriyaki is a popular Japanese cooking technique in which food is grilled with a soy sauce based glaze. You can create meat and poultry dishes with the delicious taste of Teriyaki and a hint of sesame.
- A Japanese speciality
- Based on naturally brewed soy sauce
- Quick & easy
- Pack size: 250ML
Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Sugar, Water, Sesame Seeds (1.6%), Modified Starch, Spirit Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Salt, Capsicum Extract
- Contains: Sesame, Soya, Wheat
Keep in the refrigerator after opening and consume within 2 months.
Preparation and Usage
- Shake well before use.
Name and address
- Kikkoman Foods Europe B.V.,
- The Netherlands.
- Kikkoman Trading Europe GmbH,
- Theodorstrasse 180,
- 40472 Düsseldorf,
|Typical Values||per 100 ml|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021