Breyers Delights Dairy Free Chocolate Ice Cream Tub 500Ml
- Energy276 kJ 66 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 502 kJ
- Chocolate hazelnut flavour dairy free ice cream (with sugars and sweeteners), with hazelnut pieces (3.5%)
- Dairy Free Chocolate & Hazelnut Ice Cream 500ml - Delicious chocolate ice cream with crunchy hazelnuts, now tasting even better at 330 calories per tub. Introducing Breyers Delights' new dairy free range; Breyers Delights is a revolutionary lower calorie ice cream which not only tastes great, but has only 290-370 calories per tub (yep, that's per tub), lower sugar and a source of protein. We have now created a delicious range that is dairy free and vegan! What do we do to make our ice cream taste so good? Each tub of ice cream contains a source of plant protein. A mix of plant proteins is used to get the texture and delicious taste just right. Naturally sourced sweetener, derived from the leaves of the Stevia rebaudiana plant is used to give our ice cream the sweetness it needs, which means less sugar and less calories per serving. We believe in making the impossible possible by creating a reduced sugar ice cream tub that allows you to limit your calorie intake whilst treating yourself - without compromising on taste. For more information on our lower calorie, delicious ice cream range, please visit our website www.breyersdelights.co.uk or follow us on Instagram @BreyersDelightsUK
- At Breyers Delights we love ice cream & the delight it brings - imagine a delicious ice cream that's big on taste and lower in calories
- Lower calorie ice cream at only 330 calories per tub
- Lower sugar and a source of protein
- Frozen ice cream to be stored at -18˚C
- Made with plant-based proteins
- Vegan and dairy free
- Pack size: 500ml
- Lower sugar
- Source of protein
Water, Maltodextrin, Sweeteners (Erythritol, Steviol Glycosides), Sugar, Hazelnuts, Pea Protein, Coconut Oil, Stabilisers (Glycerol, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder (2%), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Salt, Flavouring
- May contain: Peanuts and other Nuts
Store at -18ºC.Best before end: see base of tub.
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever UK,
- Breyers Delights,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Careline: 0800 731 1507
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk National Digital Park,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per 100 ml = 2 x scoop**||%* per 2 x scoop**||Per Tub|
|Energy||502 kJ||276 kJ||1381 kJ|
|-||120 kcal||66 kcal||3 %||330 kcal|
|Fat||6.1 g||3.4 g||5 %||17 g|
|of which saturates||3.2 g||1.8 g||9 %||8.9 g|
|Carbohydrate||14 g||7.8 g||3 %||39 g|
|of which sugars||5.7 g||3.2 g||4 %||16 g|
|Protein||3.9 g||2.1 g||4 %||11 g|
|Salt||0.24 g||0.13 g||2 %||0.65 g|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|** 2 x scoop = 100 ml = 55 g. Tub = 5 x (2 x scoop)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019