Tesco 2 Chorizo Manchego Chicken Breast 360G
- Energy996kJ 237kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 651kJ / 155kcal
- Skinless chicken breast fillets with a sundried tomato and Manchego cheese melt, with grilled red and yellow peppers and sliced chorizo pork sausage.
- Topped with chorizo slices and accompanied with roasted peppers
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast Fillet (72%), Chorizo Pork Sausage (5%) [Pork, Water, Flavouring, Salt, Smoked Paprika, Dextrose, Garlic Paste, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Nutmeg, Oregano, Starter Culture], Red Pepper, Yellow Pepper, Full Fat Soft Cheese [Cream (Milk), Water, Dried Skimmed Milk, Cornflour, Buttermilk Powder (Milk), Sea Salt, Starter Culture], Cream (Milk), Water, Tomato, Tomato Paste, Manchego Full Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Sundried Tomatoes, Cornflour, Salt, Garlic Purée, Basil, Sunflower Oil, White Wine Vinegar, Butter (Milk), Lemon Juice, Black Pepper.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated below 4°C., Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Chilled: 200°C /Fan 180°C/Gas 6 30 mins Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove sleeve and film lid.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat..Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (153g**)|
|Energy||651kJ / 155kcal||996kJ / 237kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019