- Energy622 kJ 148 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1072 kJ / 256 kcal
- Cheesecake flavour ice cream with raspberry sauce (13%) and biscuit pieces (13%).
- Carte D'Or Raspberry Cheesecake ice cream pint. New layered ice cream desserts by Carte d'or to give you a full dessert experience on every spoon. A perfect dessert ice cream. A creation by Carte d'Or chefs, who crafted every layer to resemble a Raspberry Cheesecake dessert. Spoon from top to bottom and discover the repeated layers of cheesecake flavoured ice cream, deliciously fresh raspberry sauce and biscuit crumbles. Repeated layers ensure that you get the perfect ratio of ice cream, sauce and crumble in every mouthful. This new ice cream dessert comes in a range inspired by classic desserts; Brownie & Vanilla, Sea Salted Caramel, Apple Crumble all ready for you to enjoy. Why not try a tub of scrumptious Carte D'Or Raspberry Cheesecake ice cream at the end of a meal or as a cheeky sofa snack. Carte D'Or has been the expert in Ice Cream for the past 40 years since our beginnings as a dessert restaurant brand in Paris. For more delicious recipes or dessert inspiration visit www.cartedor.co.uk For some quick and easy tricks and hacks on how to create a dessert masterpiece visit our You Tube channel: Cartedoruk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSUv7b0ZyW0 or view us on Facebook at Facebook.com/cartedoruk
- Carte D'Or Raspberry Cheesecake layered ice cream pint
- New layered ice-cream to give you a full dessert experience on every spoon
- Spoon from top to bottom and discover the repeated layers of cheesecake flavoured ice cream, deliciously fresh raspberry sauce and biscuit crumbles
- 430ml pint
- Frozen ice cream
- To be stored at -18 °C
- Pack size: 430ml
Reconstituted Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Wheat Flour, Water, Robiola Cream Cheese (Milk) (4%), Butter (Milk), Whey Solids (Milk), Dextrose, Raspberry Puree (1.5%), Glucose Syrup, Raspberry Juice from Concentrate (1%), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Pectin, Sodium Alginate, Guar Gum), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Natural Flavourings, Salt, Fruit and Vegetable Concentrate (Black Carrot, Sweet Potato, Apple, Radish, Cherry)
- May contain: Egg, Soy and Nuts
Store -18ºC.Best before end: see lid or the bottom of the tub.
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever UK,
- Carte D'or,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Careline 0800 0850 834
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- National Digital Park,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Careline: 1850 444 424
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per 100 ml = 2 x scoop**||%* per 2 x scoop**|
|Energy||1072 kJ / 256 kcal||622 kJ / 148 kcal||7 %|
|Fat||13 g||7,3 g||10 %|
|of which saturates||10 g||6,0 g||30 %|
|Carbohydrate||32 g||19 g||7 %|
|of which sugars||23 g||13 g||14 %|
|Protein||3,4 g||2,0 g||4 %|
|Salt||0,15 g||0,08 g||1 %|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|** 2 x scoop = 100 ml = 58 g, 430 ml/250 g≈ 4,5 x (2 x scoop)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019