Cornetto Classic Ice Cream Cones 6X90ml
- Vanilla flavour ice cream in a wafer cone (12%) with chocolate flavour coating (13%) and hazelnut pieces (2,5%).
- The Cornetto Classico experience is made up of a delicious, crispy-baked wafer cone, coated inside from top to bottom with a chocolatey layer, combined with smooth vanilla flavour ice cream and topped with tasty hazelnuts. For over 50 years we've been perfecting our Cornetto recipe, making sure the taste of every Cornetto ice cream is better than the last. Taking your taste buds on a delicious journey from the tasty hazelnut topping, through the smooth vanilla ice cream, down to the crunchy wafer cone - and of course ending with the legendary chocolatey tip. An Italian ice cream manufacturer from Naples, was passionate about ice cream, loving creamy texture, delicious flavours and quality ingredients. One day they found a way to spread their passion for ice cream to everyone, creating a formula that could not fail. The great idea was to cover the inside of the cone with a chocolatey layer, allowing the wafer to keep its crispiness when filled with ice cream. From this breakthrough we have the Cornetto we know and love today. Each pack contains six tasty ice cream cones that, whether enjoyed as a snack or a dessert, is guaranteed to be a favourite with family and friends. Why not try our other tasty flavours, including Strawberry and Mint. Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and let us know your favourite flavour!
- Vanilla flavour ice cream in a wafer cone (12%) with a chocolate flavour coating (13%) and hazelnut pieces (2.5%)
- A crispy chocolatey coated baked wafer cone, combined with delicious vanilla flavour ice cream topped with hazelnut pieces
- The legendary chocolatey tip
- Available in a 6 multipack
- The Perfect Crunch
- Find us on www.icecreamjoy.com or Facebook.com/Cornetto
- Pack size: 90ml
Reconstituted Skimmed Milk, Vegetable Oils (Coconut, Sunflower), Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Fructose , Hazelnuts (2,5%), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Potato Starch, Water, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Sunflower Lecithins, Ammonium Phosphatides), Stabilisers (Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan), Whey Solids (Milk), Salt, Skimmed Milk Powder, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Flavourings (contains Milk)
- May contain: Soy
- May Contain: Soya
6 x 90 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values [As Sold] Per 100g||[As Sold] Per 100ml||[As Sold] Per 60g||Dietary guideline (RI/NRV)|
|Energy kJ||1242 kJ||832 kJ||745 kJ||9 %|
|Energy kcal||296 kcl||198 kcl||178 kcl||9 %|
|Fat||16 g||11 g||9,9 g||14 %|
|- of which saturates||13 g||8,4 g||7,5 g||38 %|
|Carbohydrate||33 g||22 g||20 g||8 %|
|- of which sugars||18 g||12 g||11 g||12 %|
|Protein||3,1 g||2,1 g||1,9 g||4 %|
|Salt||0,20 g||0,13 g||0,12 g||2 %|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019