- Strawberry ice cream with a swirl (15%) and a coating (39%) of raspberry sorbet
- Love fruit, Love the planet.
- Our Solero Red Berries ice cream is a fruit-lover's dream. A refreshing combination of strawberry ice cream with a tangy raspberry sorbet swirled through the ice cream and all wrapped in an raspberry flavoured coating.
- This delicious treat contains 99 calories and no artificial colours or flavours. Our Solero Red Berries lolly can be enjoyed as part of a gluten-free diet.
- At Solero, we know that there is something special about ice cream that is combined with fruit that makes it completely irresistible, so we make sure that you get a refreshing, fruity experience with every single Solero ice lolly that you eat.
- Solero is part of the Wall's ice cream family, which includes Cornetto ice cream cones, Feast, Calippo and Twister ice lollies.
- When you are looking for a fruity tasting treat, nothing can beat a Solero Red Berries ice lolly. They are cool, they are delicious and best of all – they are under 100 calories each. It is also a great way to cool down during a "berry" hot summer day.
- Make sure to try a Solero ice lolly today to experience the great fruity taste for yourself.
- A refreshing combination of strawberry ice cream with a raspberry sorbet swirl and delicious raspberry coating
- With no artificial colours and flavours and delicious fruity taste
- Containing 99 calories per lolly
- Our Solero Red Berries Ice Cream is a fruit-lover's dream
- Gluten free
- Solero loves fruit and the planet
- Pack size: 270ML
Reconstituted skimmed MILK, raspberry puree (19%), water, sugar, strawberry juice from concentrate (8%), glucose-fructose syrup, coconut oil, lemon juice from concentrate (2%), whey solids (MILK), stabilisers (locust bean gum, guar gum), colour (anthocyanins), emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), flavourings, beetroot juice concentrate. Gluten free. Contains: Milk. Free from: Irradiation and Meat. Not: Halal, Ovo Lacto Vegetarian and Vegan. Contains: Alcohol
- Contains: Milk
Preparation and Usage
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever UK,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- National Digital Park,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
|Typical Values||Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||607 kJ||458 kJ||413 kJ||5%|
|Energy (kcal)||145 kcal||109 kcal||98 kcal||0%|
|Fat (g)||2.6 g||2 g||1.8 g||3%|
|of which saturates (g)||2.3 g||1.7 g||1.5 g||8%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||28 g||21 g||19 g||7%|
|of which sugars (g)||26 g||20 g||18 g||20%|
|Protein (g)||1.3 g||1 g||0.9 g||2%|
|Salt (g)||0.07 g||0.05 g||0.05 g||1%|
|1 portion = 100 g. (Pack contains 3 portions)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020