Tesco Bbq Mango Coconut And Lime Chicken Fillets 300G
- Energy745kJ 176kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 648kJ / 153kcal
- Chicken breast mini fillets in a mango, coconut and lime marinade.
- Cook on the BBQ or in the oven. British chicken. Serves 2. Bring some fruity flavour to your summer party with tender chicken breast mini fillets, marinated in a tangy mango, coconut and lime sauce. Grill, roast or pan fry these finger licking mini fillets then finish on the BBQ for chargrilled flavour. Serve stuffed into pitta bread with spicy rice or try in a stir fry with noodles and veg. Click the Recipes tab at the top of this page to find recipes for delicious BBQ side dishes. Expertly selected for freshness and quality. From trusted farms. Our chickens are reared by selected farmers in spacious barns with daylight and bales to encourage natural behaviours and ensure their wellbeing. Fed on a wholegrain diet for a succulent texture.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (94%), Sugar, Desiccated Coconut, Cornflour, Salt, Dried Red Pepper, Turmeric, Coriander Seed, Ginger Powder, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Parsley, Flavouring, Maltodextrin, Rapeseed Oil, Coriander Leaf, Mango Juice, Lime Juice from Concentrate, Paprika Extract.
Keep refrigerated below 4ºC., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 16 mins Pre-heat oven. Remove all packaging. Place the mini fillets on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For a chargrilled barbecue effect, cook as per cooking guidelines above, then place on the barbecue for a further 5 minutes, turning frequently.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator.
- Once defrosted, use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (115g**)|
|Energy||648kJ / 153kcal||745kJ / 176kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019