Sensodyne Sensitivity And Gum Fluoride Toothpaste 75Ml
- Sensitivity & Gum Fluoride Toothpaste
- Do you have sensitive teeth and gum problems: If you experience these two problems you are not alone. Many people with tooth sensitivity also report having gum problems. Dental health care professionals recommend that both these problems need specialist care. Take action to help manage both problems with one toothpaste.
- What is Sensodyne sensitivity & gum: It is a daily dual action fluoride toothpaste that can help people with both sensitivity and gum problems. If you suffer from sensitive teeth and occasional gum problems, now you can effectively manage both problems in one specialist daily action toothpaste.
- How it works: Sensodyne Sensitivity & Gum toothpaste builds a protective layer over sensitive areas. This daily dual action toothpaste also targets and removes plaque bacteria, to improve gum health with twice daily brushing.
- Why choose Sensodyne sensitivity & gum: Sensodyne is the No. 1 Dentist Recommended Brand for sensitive teeth. With twice daily use, this dual action toothpaste also helps restore the natural whiteness of the teeth and contains fluoride for cavity protection.
- When to use: Brush for two minutes with Sensodyne Sensitivity and Gum toothpaste twice a day, every day.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for verification
- Do you have sensitive teeth and gum problems: Occasional sensitive teeth and gum problems need specialist attention
- What is Sensodyne sensitivity & gum: It is a daily dual action fluoride toothpaste that can help people with both tooth sensitivity & gum problems
- How it works: It builds a protective layer over sensitive areas and it targets and removes plaque bacteria with twice daily brushing
- Why choose Sensodyne sensitivity & gum: From the No. 1 dentist recommended brand in UK, Sensodyne Sensitivity and Gum is a daily dual action toothpaste that targets two problems
- When to use: Brush for two minutes with Sensodyne Sensitivity and Gum twice a day, every day
- Pack size: 75ml
Glycerin, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, Stannous Fluoride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Limonene, Contains Stannous Fluoride 0.454% w/w and Sodium Fluoride 0.0721% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride)
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in U.K.
Preparation and Usage
- Always Follow the Label Directions
- Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out. Close cap after each use to protect contents from moisture. The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if carton ends are open.
Name and address
- TW8 9GS,
- GSK Consumer Healthcare,
- TW8 9GS,
- GB: 0800 783 8881
- IE: 1800 441 442
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children under 12 years of age, unless on the advice of a dental professional or doctor. Sensitive teeth may indicate and underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen, see your dentist. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
75 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019