Tesco Cajun Pork Loin Steaks With Peppers 368G
- Energy1414kJ 340kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 936kJ / 225kcal
- Pork loin with added water in a chilli and red pepper spiced rub, with roasted red and yellow peppers.
- Taste of Mexico Marinated with a smoky Cajun rub with roasted peppers
INGREDIENTS: Pork Loin (77%), Water, Red Pepper, Yellow Pepper, Cornflour, Sugar, Smoked Paprika, Tomato Powder, Salt, Coriander, Onion Powder, Glucose Syrup, Black Pepper, Cumin, Dried Red Pepper, Garlic Powder, Oregano, Cayenne Pepper, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate), Dried Red Chilli, Sunflower Oil, Paprika Extract, Tapioca Starch, Spirit Vinegar Powder, Parsley, Thyme, White Pepper, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Dried Onion, Thickener (Xanthan Gum).
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Remove sleeve and film lid. 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25-30 mins Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (151g**)|
|Energy||936kJ / 225kcal||1414kJ / 340kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019