- Energy1322kJ 315kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 738kJ / 176kcal
- Skinless, boneless diced chicken breast coated with a Mexican spice rub, in a tomato salsa, sweetcorn, crushed nacho topping and grated mild Cheddar cheese.
- Topped with sweetcorn, Cheddar cheese, tomato salsa and nacho crumb
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (62%), Salsa (21%) [Water, Tomato, Red Onion, Green Pepper, Red Pepper, Sugar, Cider Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Coriander, Salt, Concentrated Lime Juice, Smoked Paprika, Garlic Purée, Red Chilli Purée, Black Pepper], Sweetcorn, Crushed Nacho Topping (5%) [Tortilla Chips [Maize Flour, Sunflower Oil], Red Pepper, Rapeseed Oil, Spices, Sea Salt], Mild Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (4%), White Sugar, Spices, Potato Starch, Salt, Garlic Powder, Green Pepper, Chilli Extract, Dried Onion, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Lime Oil, Paprika Extract.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated below 4°C., Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Chilled: 200°C /Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25 mins Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove sleeve and film lid.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat..Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (179g**)|
|Energy||738kJ / 176kcal||1322kJ / 315kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019