- Energy1721kJ 412kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1247kJ / 298kcal
- 2 Bread rolls with pork sausage, seasoned tomato sauce, pickled gherkins, mustard sauce and roasted onions.
- A tasty pork sausage in a roll, topped with gherkins, tomato sauce, mustard and onion a perfect snack, ready in minutes, straight from the microwave.
- oven baked roll Filled with pork sausage, tomato sauce, gherkins, mustard and onion.
- Pack size: 300g
Wheat Flour, Pork Sausage (26%) [Pork, Water, Salt, Glucose Syrup, Stabiliser (Trisodium Citrate), Antioxidants (Sodium Erythorbate, Extracts of Rosemary), Spice Extracts, Spices, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)], Water, Tomato Purée, Pickled Gherkins [Gherkin, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Spice Extracts (contains Mustard)], Roasted Onions [Onion, Sunflower Oil], Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Crème Fraîche (Milk), Yeast, Spirit Vinegar, Pea Starch, Salt, Dextrose, Mustard Seed, Potato Starch, Wheat Starch, Spices, Sourdough Culture (Wheat).
- Contains cereals containing gluten, mustard and milk. May contain celery.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen at -18C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 1 Hot Dog Frozen: 800W 2mins 30secs / 900W 2 mins 10secs
2 Hot Dog Frozen: 800W 4 mins / 900W 3mins 30secs
Remove film. Place the product onto a microwaveable plate.
1 Hot Dog - Heat on full power for 2 minutes 30 seconds (800W), 2 minutes 10 seconds (900W).
2 Hot Dogs - Heat on full power for 4 minutes (800W), 3 minutes 30 seconds (900W).
Stand for 1 minute.
Do not reheat.
- Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in Germany, using pork from the EU
Number of uses
- Caution: The product will be very hot inside after heating.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
2 x 150g ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1247kJ / 298kcal||1721kJ / 412kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 300g typically weighs 276g.||-||-|
Caution: The product will be very hot inside after heating.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019