- Energy473kJ 112kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 169kJ / 40kcal
- Strawberry flavoured whey protein with sweetener; food supplement with vitamins and minerals.
- Tesco Active is a range of protein powders and bars, specially formulated to support an active lifestyle across all abilities and training levels. Every product is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives and contains a blend of protein, vitamin B6, iron and calcium. Vitamin B6 and iron contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism. Calcium supports normal muscle function.
- With vitamin B6 and iron for energy and calcium to support muscle function
- Pack size: 500g
INGREDIENTS: Whey Protein Concentrate (91%) (Milk)
INGREDIENTS: Whey Protein Concentrate (91%) (Milk), Maltodextrin, Flavourings (contains Milk), Strawberry Powder (1.5%), Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithin, Sunflower Lecithin), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Colour (Beetroot Red), Salt, Vitamin C, Sweetener (Sucralose), Ferric Diphosphate, Citric Acid, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Folic Acid, Biotin.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place.
Produced in the Netherlands
Preparation and Usage
Put 250ml of cold water into a protein shaker. Add 29 g of Tesco Active Powder (3.5 level scoops) using the scoop included. Shake until fully mixed.
Number of uses
approx. 17 Servings
- Keep out of reach and sight of young children..Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet..Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Pouch. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||169kJ / 40kcal||473kJ / 112kcal|
|Vitamin C||11mg (14%NRV)||30mg (38%NRV)|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.07mg (6%NRV)||0.20mg (18%NRV)|
|Niacin||1.7mg (11%NRV)||4.7mg (29%NRV)|
|Vitamin B6||0.13mg (9%NRV)||0.35mg (25%NRV)|
|Folic Acid||23µg (12%NRV)||65µg (33%NRV)|
|Biotin||5.7µg (11%NRV)||16.0µg (32%NRV)|
|Pantothenic acid||0.7mg (12%NRV)||2.0mg (33%NRV)|
|Calcium||63mg (8%NRV)||177mg (22%NRV)|
|Phosphorus||42mg (6%NRV)||118mg (17%NRV)|
|Iron||1.5mg (11%NRV)||4.1mg (29%NRV)|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When prepared according to instructions.||-||-|
Keep out of reach and sight of young children..Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet..Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019