Tesco Finest Hidden Clementine Christmas Pudding 400G
- Energy1394kJ 330kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1394kJ / 330kcal
- 9 Months matured by Christmas day, Christmas pudding with COURVOISIER® VS Cognac, with a hidden glacé clementine centre and topped with a glacé orange slice.
- 9 Months matured by Christmas day, Christmas pudding with COURVOISIER® VS Cognac, with a hidden glacé clementine centre and topped with a glacé orange slice. Aged for deeper flavour. Infused with Cider, Amontillado Sherry and Ruby Port
- Infused with oak aged French brandy, with a bursting citrusy centre.
- Pack size: 400G
INGREDIENTS: Vine Fruits [Raisins, Sultanas, Vostizza Currants], Glacé Clementine (10%) [Clementine, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)], Demerara Sugar, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], COURVOISIER® VS Cognac (6%), Glacé Orange Slice (5%) [Orange, Fructose-Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)], Brandy Soaked Glacé Cherries [Cherry, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Brandy, Colour (Anthocyanins), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)], Cider, Vegetable Suet [Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil], Sherry, Almonds, Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Pecan Nuts, Brandy, Humectant (Glycerol), Molasses, Orange Peel, Ruby Port, Single Cream (Milk), Colour (Plain Caramel), Lemon Peel, Mixed Spice, Salt, Yeast, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Spirit Vinegar, Wheat Protein, Rapeseed Oil, Orange Oil, Lemon Oil, Palm Oil, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Palm Fat.
- May contain peanuts and other nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Instructions: Leave in plastic basin and pierce film lid.
Heat on full power for 3 minutes (800W) / 2 minutes 40 seconds (900W).
Remove the film lid and turn upside down onto a plate.
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Instructions: Leave in plastic basin with film lid on. Place in a steamer over boiling water, or alternatively, use a large saucepan with a trivet or an upturned heat-resistant saucer. Place the basin on the trivet/saucer and add boiling water to come 1/3 of the way up the basin. Steam with the film lid on for 1 hour, topping up with boiling water as necessary. Do not allow to boil dry. Remove the film lid and turn upside down onto a plate.
- Remove outer packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove cherry stones, some may remain.Warning: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of nut shell.Caution: Contains alcohol..
Carton. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle Pot. Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||1394kJ / 330kcal||1394kJ / 330kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove cherry stones, some may remain.Warning: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of nut shell.Caution: Contains alcohol..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020