- Anti-Bacterial Gel
- For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- Less limescale = Less energy consumption
- For more info visit www.calgon.co.uk
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative - www.cleanright.eu
- Discover new Calgon Anti-Bacterial Gel.
- The first Calgon Limescale prevention gel that combines outstanding protection from limescale, residue and odours with Anti-Bacterial ingredients to eliminate 99.9% bacteria in your machine.
- Daily Protection: Use in every wash for outstanding limescale protection. Its neutralising action protects all vital parts against limescale, residue and odours.
- Kills 99.9% bacteria*
- Anti-Bacterial Protection: Use once a month in an empty wash* to eliminate 99.9% bacteria, for a hygienically clean washing machine.
- * In an empty wash
- No 1 recommended by leading washing machine manufacturers
- Hotpoint, Indesit, Whirlpool, Bosch, Siemens
- 15 1 washes
- 1 Based on hard water areas
- Limescale + residue + odours
- Pack size: 750ml
<5% Polycarboxylates, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Disinfectants, Perfume, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Per 100g contains 1g Benzalkonium Chloride, Surfactants, Polymers, Builders, Perfume, Dye and Water up to 100gr
Preparation and Usage
- Daily Protection: 1 dose = 50ml
- 1 cap = Medium and Hard Water
- 1 cap + 2/3 = Very Hard Water
- Anti-Bacterial Protection: 2 caps 40°C
- Use Calgon Anti-Bacterial Gel in Every Wash in addition to your usual detergent.
- Pour Calgon in the detergent tray. Use the lowest recommended dose for your detergent in soft water. Suitable for all types of clothing.
- Use every month or after 15 washes. Add the recommended number of caps and run in an empty cycle.
Number of uses
- CALGON Anti-Bacterial Gel
- Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor if you feel unwell. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all applicable Regulations.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- Tel: 0845 769 7079
WARNING CALGON Anti-Bacterial Gel Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor if you feel unwell. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all applicable Regulations. WARNING
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019