- New Family Pack Size! Domestos thick bleach with anti-limescale active molecules sticks even below the waterline to remove stains and prevent the build-up of limescale for up to 3x longer. When it comes to bleach, nothing protects as long as Domestos bleach.
- Germs watch out! Known as the ultimate weapon with which to fight dirt and kill germs, Domestos thick bleach is the No.1 Bleach Brand and No.1 Toilet Brand *in the UK and Ireland; Based on volumes sales, Kantar, 52 w/c, August 2018. We’ve been protecting families against germs since 1929. Domestos bleach is a versatile cleaning product that can be used as a toilet cleaner, as well as a multi-purpose cleaner all around your home: kitchen cleaner, bathroom cleaner, drain cleaner etc. For total toilet hygiene, try Domestos Power 5 rim block for freshness even between flushes.
- Domestos, fighting poor sanitation globally, has helped more than 6 million people gain access to a clean and safe toilet, and more than 75,000 children have benefited from clean water and toilet facilities in their schools, helping improve attendance and educational achievement. Support our work and help to empower millions of families to have a clean and safe toilet. Visit Domestos.com to find out more. For hints and tips for all your housekeeping needs, visit cleanipedia: https://www.cleanipedia.com
- The UK’s #1 bleach brand*
- Kills all known germs
- Removes stains
- Up to 3x longer limescale prevention
- Provides long lasting germ protection!
- Use with a toilet block for maximum freshness
- Pack size: 1.25l
Disinfectant: Sodium Hypochlorite 4.5g per 100g < 5%: Chlorine Based Bleaching Agent (Sodium Hypochlorite), Non-Ionic Surfactants, Soap, Perfume
Keep out of reach of children. Keep only in the original container. Avoid release in the environment
Preparation and Usage
- CHILD RESISTANT CAP To open: Squeeze pads on sides of cap and turn anti-clockwise. After use: Replace cap and turn clockwise until you hear a click. USE NEAT – DISINFECTION AND LONG LASTING PROTECTION: Toilets: Apply under rim (around 80ml) and leave it to act for 30 minutes to kill bacteria, fungi, viruses and spores. For optimal long lasting protection against limescale and germs use the product at least once a day. Kitchen/Bathroom drains: Squirt into drain to disinfect and eliminate unpleasant smells. Sinks: Squirt into plugholes and overflow; leave for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. USE DILUTE – DISINFECTION: Floors and work surfaces – 180ml of Domestos per 5 litres of water. Do not use neat on floors. Dishcloths and sponges – 90ml of Domestos in half bucket of water for soaking. USE DILUTE - BLEACHING: To bleach whites: 20ml of Domestos per 5 litres of water, for overnight soaking. Rinse after use. 1 cap = 15ml ALWAYS USE A PLASTIC CONTAINER. SUITABLE FOR USE IN SEPTIC TANKS (20 ML). Do not use on enamel or plated metal (chrome/gold) surface. Do not use undiluted on floors. Do not use on wool, silk, coloured and man made fibres, leather or garments with a special finish e.g. flameproof. Always refer to the garment label. Take care not to spill on fabrics/furnishings/carpets as damage will result. Always wipe up spillages and rinse thoroughly with clean water. Wash hands after use
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. Collect spillage. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local and national regulations. CONTAINS: Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Hydroxide, Amines, Coco Alkyldimethyl, N-Oxides
- DANGER WARNING! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life. May be corrosive to metals
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. Collect spillage. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local and national regulations. CONTAINS: Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Hydroxide, Amines, Coco Alkyldimethyl, N-Oxides DANGER WARNING! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life. May be corrosive to metals
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019