- Sensitive Fabric Softener
- British Allergy Foundation - Allergy UK Seal of Approval
- Join Our Clean World Revolution
- Clean Ingredients: With renewable plant-based, biodegradable ingredients. Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin.
- Clean Bottle: This bottle is made of at least 25% post-consumer recycled plastic and is easily recyclable.
- Clean Business: As a proud B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good. To find out more please visit www.ecover.com/b-corp
- Find out more about our Clean choices at ecover.com
- Let us know how you live clean by using #Letsliveclean
- 0% fragrance & colouring
- Formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Cruelty-Free International
- Pack size: 1.5L
5-15%: Cationic Surfactants, <5%: Lactic Acid, Other: Water, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Chloride
Store between 5°C and 25°C.
Produced in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Usage Instructions: Do not put undiluted fabric softener directly onto your laundry.
- See pack for full dosage instructions
Number of uses
- CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children.
- The suitability of this product for people with serious skin conditions cannot be guaranteed. If you suffer with unusually sensitive skin, please contact your doctor for advice.
Bottle. Plastic - Widely Recycled Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Name and address
- Produced for:
- EPC N.V.,
- Industrieweg 3,
- 2390 Malle,
- Let's talk Clean: 03451 302230, email@example.com
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. The suitability of this product for people with serious skin conditions cannot be guaranteed. If you suffer with unusually sensitive skin, please contact your doctor for advice.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020