- Colour & Dirt Collector Cloth Heavy Duty
- It's easy to separate your wash into whites and colours, but what do you do with multi-coloured clothes with patterns, stripes, a mixed load containing different colours or you simply don't have the time to separate? When you wash your clothes, colour - especially from new & deeply coloured garments and dirt can be released into the water. If this is not collected it can end up back on your clothes leaving colours dull and less vibrant and whites being discoloured and grey.
- The new Dr. Beckmann Colour & Dirt Collector Cloth Heavy Duty provides the maximum colour protection for your laundry. The proven Colour-Lock System is specially designed for bigger wash loads (6kg+), permanently locking loose colour onto the cloth from heavily coloured garments. The re-usable cloth collects 10x more colour* time after time - up to 30 washes without affecting its capacity to collect more colour. As a result your laundry stays fresh and vibrant looking for longer.
- *Controlled lab tests on first use.
- Decades of research for excellent efficacy
- Dr. Beckmann Brand Promise
- Dr. Beckmann products represent a pioneering and unrelenting passion to provide the most effective and high quality, in-house solutions for specialist laundry and household cleaning. Our products are the result of extensive research and refinement - for excellent efficacy that you can trust.
- Maximum colour protection for bigger wash loads
- Prevents heavy colour runs
- Re-usable for up to 30 washes
- Colour brilliance colour-lock system
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use
- Fill your washing machine with your laundry and add detergent as recommended.
- Place the cloth in your washing machine. Start the desired washing cycle.
- Simply remove the cloth, let dry and re-use in the next wash.
- Important Information
- New coloured items can lose excessive amounts of dye during the first few washes. Always check garment care label and machine wash instructions beforehand.
- Do not overload the washing machine as this can impede the absorbency of the cloth.
- The cloth can be tumble dried.
- As the cloth collects the colour it becomes more discoloured with use. The colour is locked onto the cloth permanently and will not go back into the wash. It does not affect the cloth's capacity to collect more colour.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Name and address
- M44 5AX.
- For expert advice write to:
- Helen Why at Customer Service Dept,
- M44 5AX.
- Tel: 0161 359 4130
- E-mail: email@example.com
1 x Cloth
Keep out of reach of children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019