Tesco Tropical Boost Smoothie 500G
- Energy273kJ 65kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 341kJ / 81kcal
- A mix of mango, pineapple, coconut milk and passion fruit juice pellets.
- Tropical Boost Smoothie Mixes Packed with fruit
INGREDIENTS: Mango, Pineapple, Water, Concentrated Passion Fruit Juice, Coconut Milk, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Milk Proteins.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze., Keep frozen at -18C or cooler.
- Blend 80g of the frozen smoothie mix (no need to defrost) with 150ml apple juice per serving. Add more smoothie mix if you prefer a slightly thicker smoothie. Serve immediately.
more than one country
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||341kJ / 81kcal||273kJ / 65kcal|
|Vitamin C||24mg (30%NRV)||19mg (24%NRV)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019