- Energy379kJ 91kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 303kJ / 73kcal
- Finest Aromatico 2018 Wine of Chile
- Aromatico 2018 Wine Of Chile Carefully blended from four grape varieties grown in Chile's most renowned wine regions. Aromatico by name aromatic by nature this fruity wine has been carefully blended to include tropical Chardonnay notes, citrus Sauvignon flavours, exotic Gerwurtraminer hints and a splash of peachy Viognier . Serve Chilled with Schezwan prawns and other midly spiced seafood or chicken dishes.
- Silver Finest Badge: In Partnership with Vina Cono Sur Front Label : CSG Chardonnay Sauvignon Blanc Gerwurztraminer Aromatico Wine of Chile Winemakers Signature Matias Rios 75cl E 12.5% Vol Back Label: Crafted in Chile Discovered by Tesco Finest Aromatico 2018 Wine Of Chile Carefully blended from four grape varieties grown in Chile's most renowned wine regions. Aromatico by name aromatic by nature this fruity wine has been carefully blended to include tropical Chardonnay notes, citrus Sauvignon flavours, exotic Gerwurtraminer hints and a splash of peachy Viognier . Serve Chilled with Schezwan prawns and other midly spiced seafood or chicken dishes. Store in a cool, dark place.
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains sulphites.Contains Sulphites.
- This fruity wine has been carefully blended to include tropical Chardonnay notes, citrus Sauvignon flavours, exotic Gewurztraminer hints and a splash of peachy Viognier.
Region of Origin
Vina Cono Sur
Type of Closure
Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Gewürztraminer, Viognier
- Grapes were destemmed then gently crushed and pressed with separation of 'free run' juice (best quality juice) from each press cycle. The wine is clarified by settling and fermentation is for 21 days at around 13.5°C in steel tanks.
- Cono Sur Vineyards & Winery was founded in 1993, with the vision of producing premium, expressive and innovative wines that convey the spirit of the New World. Quality, innovation and sustainability. These are the core values of Cono Sur.
- Four important geographic bodies surround the Chilean wine growing region: the Andes Mountains to the east, the Pacific Ocean to the west, the Atacama Desert to the north and ancient glaciers to the south. Other determining factors, such as abundant luminosity, significant daily temperature variation, dry weather during ripening season and fresh Andean irrigation water, contribute to the production of pure and wholesome grapes.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dry place. To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within one year of purchase. Once open keep refrigerated and consume within two days
Wine of Chile, Bottled in Chile
Number of uses
Glass widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||303kJ / 73kcal||379kJ / 91kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019