- Energy534kJ 126kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1188kJ / 280kcal
- Dried Medjool dates with stones.
- Soft, succulent and bursting with natural sweetness. Medjool dates are often referred to as 'nature's candy'. Our Tesco Finest come from the USA, where the dry, sunny climate creates perfect growing conditions. The variety is known for its softness and succulence.
- Soft, succulent and bursting with natural sweetness. Medjool dates are often referred to as 'nature's candy'. *Our Tesco Finest Medjool dates come from the USA, where the dry, sunny climate creates perfect growing conditions. the variety is known for it softness and succulence.
- Pack size: 200g
Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Produced in United Kingdom
Number of uses
- Caution: This product will contain stones.
Tray. Paper widely recycled Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (45g)|
|Energy||1188kJ / 280kcal||534kJ / 126kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: This product will contain stones.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019