- Energy166 kJ 40 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 166 kJ / 40 kcal
- Oat drink with added calcium and vitamins.
- A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is recommended for good health.
- Good for the planet
- Alpro® drinks use less land and water and generate less CO2 than dairy milk.
- Caring for people & planet
- Like us even more on
- Facebook and Instagram
- 30% more fibre*
- Naturally low in (saturated) fat*
- *30% more fibre than the market reference in oat drinks.
- *Reducing consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- At Alpro we believe in choice.
- To choose naturally delicious ingredients that don't have any sugars and don't need any sweeteners.
- To choose a drink that's rich in fibre and subtle in taste.
- All in all, we think that's pretty unique.
- Enjoy plant power
- Pure taste, no sugars
- Low in fat + calcium & vit. B2, B12, D
- 100% plant-based
- No sugars or sweeteners
- Easy to digest as naturally lactose free
- Free from dairy
- Free from colours and flavours
- Pack size: 1000ml
- Reducing consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Low in fat
- No sugars
Water, Oat (8.7%), Chicory Root Fibre, Sunflower Oil, Calcium (Calcium Carbonate), Sea Salt, Stabiliser (Gellan Gum), Vitamins (B2, B12, D2)
- Free From: Dairy, Lactose
- Contains: Oats
Keep chilledKeep refrigerated and use within 5 days of opening. Do not freeze. Best before: see top of pack.
- Free From Colours
- Free From Flavours
- Free From Sweeteners
- Can be introduced as part of a healthy balanced diet from 1 year of age.
- Not suitable as a main milk drink for children under 3.
Name and address
- Alpro C.V.A.,
- Vlamingstraat 28,
- 8560 Wevelgem,
- UK: 0333 300 0900
- ROI: 1800 992 878
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||per 100 ml|
|Energy||166 kJ / 40 kcal|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.21 mg*|
|*=15% of the nutrient reference values||-|
|These values are approximate due to the variations which occur in natural ingredients||-|
Can be introduced as part of a healthy balanced diet from 1 year of age. Not suitable as a main milk drink for children under 3.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019