Ella's Kitchen Sweetcorn Plus Carrot Melty Sticks 17G
- Sweetcorn + Carrot Melty Sticks
- Play + learn:
- When your little one has got to grips with picking up food, the next challenge for them is to get it into their mouth These sticks will help them perfect this skill, why not encourage them with some fun sounds as they play and learn? "Neeeoww There goes the Melty Stick plane "
- Hello, I'm organic sweetcorn + carrot maize puffs. I'm a fun + tasty finger food made for playing and learning, with less mess.
- Who am I for? I'm made for babies from 7 months. I'm just the right size + shape to help little ones learn to get food into their mouths and keep their little gums busy, whilst being super melty.
- I'm organic
- Crispy + melty
- Just yummy organic snacks for babies
- No concentrates
- No additives or colourings
- No added sugar or salt - I contain only naturally occurring sugars
- Pack size: 16g
- No added sugar or salt
Organic Maize Flour 72%, Organic Sunflower Oil 14%, Organic Dried Sweetcorn 9%, Organic Dried Carrots 5%, Organic Dried Leeks <1%, Thiamin (Vitamin B1)* <0.1%, Other Stuff 0%, * I have no Organic certification
- I may contain Gluten, Soya and Milk
- May Contain: Gluten, Milk, Soya
Keep me in a cool, dry place. Use my sticker to keep me crispy!
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
I'm produced in the EU
- Free From Additives
- Free From Colours
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0) 330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 7
Warning: I'm not suitable for babies under 7 months old. When a baby over 7 months is munching me, make sure they're sitting down and are supervised by a grown-up to reduce the risk of choking.
16 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||per stick|
|-of which saturates||1.4g||<0.1g|
|-of which sugars||1.6g||<0.5g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019