- Energy849kJ 201kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1287kJ / 305kcal
- 4 White hot cross buns with Belgian white chocolate chunks, raspberries and sweetened dried cranberries.
- Packed with raspberries, Belgian white chocolate and tangy cranberries.
- Packed with raspberries, Belgian white chocolate and tangy sweetened dried cranberries. These Tesco Finest hot cross buns are made from a delicately sweetened, butter enriched dough. We blend raspberries through the dough with Belgian white chocolate chunks and dried cranberries. Batch baking the buns together keeps each one lovely and soft.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Belgian White Chocolate Chunks (14%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring], Water, Raspberries (9%), Sweetened Dried Cranberries (6%) [Cranberries, Sugar], Sugar, Butter (Milk), Lemon Peel, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Potato Dextrin, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavouring, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain peanuts, nuts, sesame seeds and egg..
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Instructions: Slice in half. Place under a pre-heated medium grill for 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Turn once. Time: 1-2 mins, Temp: Medium
- Remove all packaging.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One bun (66g)|
|Energy||1287kJ / 305kcal||849kJ / 201kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019