- Kids Snack Nibbles Mild Lighter Cheese
- Consume as a part of a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet.
- Natural kids snack with bite-sized nibbles of Cathedral City Mild Lighter Cheese (30% less fat than standard cheddar)
- Cathedral City Nibbles are small cubes cut from our smooth & creamy mild lighter cheese providing your little ones with 100% natural cheese, and calcium and protein for strong bones*. Each delicious Cathedral City mini-bag has only 53 calories** and it is a perfect lunchbox filler or an afternoon snack.
- - Great for lunchboxes
- - Each mini-bag is made with a glass of milk (160ml)
- - No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- - 100% natural cheese
- - Suitable for vegetarians
- - Source of calcium for strong bones and High in protein
- - Made in Great Britain using British milk
- - From the Nation's Favourite Cheese
- * Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones. protein contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. Consume as a part of a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet
- ** 220 kJ per mini-bag, 1376 kJ / 331 kcal per 100g
- Up and down the country, sitting splendidly in a sandwich or bubbling beautifully on toast, there's nothing quite like Cathedral City. That's because our award winning Cornish creamery only uses milk from dedicated West Country farmers to create our distinctive, smooth, creamy cheddar every time. Which is why we're proud to be The Nation's Favourite.
- All of our milk is 100% British and sourced from around 350 local dairy farmers in the South West, the heart of England's richest milk fields.
- Join us on Facebook/CathedralCity
- Established in 1966. By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Fresh Milk and Dairy Products Dairy Crest Limited, Surrey. Red Tractor Assured.
- Each mini bag packaged in a protective atmosphere
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Fresh Milk and Dairy Products Dairy Crest Limited, Surrey.
- Great for lunchboxes
- Each mini-bag is made with a glass of milk (160ml)
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- 100% natural cheese
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Source of calcium for strong bones and High in protein
- Made in Great Britain using British milk
- From the Nation's Favourite Cheese
- Pack size: 16g
- Calcium is need for the maintenance of normal bone
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- High in protein
- Source of calcium
- Contains Milk
- Contains: Milk
Keep refrigerated below 5°C
Place of Provenance
Made in Great Britain using British Milk
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- Freepost Dairy Crest.
- If you have any comments or questions, please contact us at:
- Cathedral City Careline 0800 783 7281
- Freepost Dairy Crest.
5 x 16 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||Per 16g mini bag|
|Energy||1376kJ / 331kcal||220kJ / 53kcal|
|(of which saturates)||16.4g||2.6g|
|(of which sugars)||0.1g||0g|
|Calcium||960mg (120% RI)||154mg (19% RI)|
|RI = Reference Intake||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016