- Energy387kJ 92kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2149kJ
- Sixteen crisp wafer biscuits covered in real milk chocolate (47%).
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is one of life's little pleasures.
- BLUE RIBAND was first launched in 1936 by Gray Dunn, which was then acquired by Rowntrees and subsequently by Nestle in 1988, and continues to be a real family favourite, consisting of four layers of crisp wafer and creamy praline covered in smooth milk chocolate.
- At only 92 Calories per bar, BLUE RIBAND is perfect for a treat any time of day, containing no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, and is made with 100% certified sustainable cocoa from the Nestle Cocoa Plan. Our chocolate biscuit bars are also free from hydrogenated fat and eggs, and are suitable for vegetarians.
- The Nestle Cocoa Plan works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Thanks to The Cocoa Plan, this means no matter where in the world you buy a BLUE RIBAND, you know that the cocoa used to make its delicious chocolate layer was responsibly sourced.
- Have you tried Blue Riband Original during your coffee break with Nescafe?
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Manufacturers of Nestle UK Limited Gatwick
- Sixteen crisp wafer biscuits covered in real milk chocolate
- 92 Calories
- Free from artificial flavours, colours and preservatives
- Pack size: 18g
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Fat (Palm, Mango Kernel/Sal/Shea), Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (from Milk), Maltodextrin, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Natural Flavourings, Salt
- May contain Peanuts, Tree Nuts and Soya
- May Contain: Peanuts, Soya, Tree Nuts
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End see fin seal.
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 1 Biscuit = 1 serving
Number of uses
16 Contains 16 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
16 x 18 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||13.7g||2.5g||20g||13%|
|of which: sugars||47.3g||8.5g||90g||9%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 16 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016