Simple Water Boost Reviving Eye Hydrogel Mask 4G
- Time to glow! Formulated with 100% natural hydrogel technology, Simple® Kind to Skin™ Brightening Under Eye Hydrogel Mask reduces the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. Say hello to skin that looks refreshed and feels radiant.
- This premium natural under-eye mask is made in Korea, where the sheet masks skincare rituals originates and uses naturally derived fruit enzymes. Achieve visibly smoother skin with a naturally healthy-looking glow, the kind way. The under-eye gel mask contours to fit the under-eye shape, allowing your skin to absorb the hydrating goodness effectively – and without the hassle.
- This Simple® eye mask from the sensitive skin experts contains no chemicals that can upset your skin, no alcohol, no added parabens, no mineral oils and only non-animal derived ingredients.
- How to use:
- 1. Remove the mask from the sachet and gently peel off the backing film.
- 2. Place the mask evenly over your previously cleansed under-eye area. Repeat on the other side.
- 3. Leave for 10-15 minutes and gently peel off masks. Gently dab to absorb the excess product into your skin. No need to rinse! Use once or twice a week for naturally healthy looking skin.
- 4. Throw the used mask in the bin; do not flush. The environment will be thankful for it.
- 100% hydrating hydrogel under-eye brightening mask
- Instantly brightens for radiant skin
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles and fine lines
- Under-eye gel mask contours for perfect fit
- Simple® face mask with naturally derived fruit enzymes
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested
- Pack size: 2piece
Aqua, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Adenosine, Butylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, Ethyl Hexanediol, Glucomannan, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Chloride, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Citrate, Tremella Fuciformis Extract, Xanthan Gum
Country of Origin
Korea (Republic Of)
Origin Free Text
Korea (Republic Of [South] Korea)
Preparation and Usage
- 1 • Remove one mask from the sachet and gently peel off the backing film. 2 • Place mask on previously cleansed under eye area. Repeat on the other side. 3 • Leave for 10-15 min and gently peel off the masks. Gently dab to absorb the excess product into your skin . No need to rinse. Use once or twice a week for naturally healthy looking skin
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Warning: For external use only. Avoid getting in your eyes
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019