- Bioré Charcoal Deep Pore Cleaner and Bioré Charcoal Self Heating One-Minute Masks
- Let's face it:
- We all know a clean face is important to help prevent breakouts, but sometimes … It's. Just. So. Much. Work.
- What it does:
- Specially formulated for oily skin, Bioré Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water delivers an all-in-one clean, refreshed face anytime, anywhere.
- Make Up Remover:
- Removes even heavy make up
- Removes dirt & oil from pores
- Absorbs excess oil
- Dermatologist tested
- Opthalmologist tested
- pH balanced
- Bioré Charcoal Range is ideal for normal to oily skin. You have this skin type if your skin on the entire face gets shiny / greasy two hours after your wash your face.
- Charcoal is a powerful natural ingredient known for its ability to absorb oil and impurities. Combined with our exclusive Skin Purifying Technology this gives an ideal blend which works like a magnet to draw out pore-clogging dirt and give oily skin a really deep clean. That's why Charcoal range is ideal for oily skin as it tends to produce excess oil.
- Removes makeup, deep cleans pores & refreshes
- Specially formulated for oily to normal skin, this micellar water delivers an all-in-one clean, refreshed face anytime, anywhere
- Pack size: 300ML
Aqua, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-12 Laurate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Isododecane, Citric Acid, Parfum, Benzophenone-4, Charcoal Powder, CI 61570, CI 60730, CI 15510
Preparation and Usage
- Wet a cotton pad and wipe all over the face until skin is completely clean. To remove eye makeup, hold the pad over closed eyes for a few seconds, and then just swipe away - no need for harsh rubbing. Use daily - morning, day or night. No need to rinse.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020