- Delicately Seasoned Couscous, Ras El Hanout Spice Mix & Harissa Sauce
- For more recipes visit us online at... www.alfez.com
- Al'Fez North African & Middle Eastern Cuisine
- Add chicken, fish or vegetables
- Quick & easy
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 230G
Seasoned Couscous: Couscous (97%), Semolina from Durum Wheat), Seasoning (Salt, Sugar, Carrot, Onion, Dill, Paprika, Parsley, Turmeric), Ras El Hanout Seasoning: Maltodextrin, Sea Salt, Potato Starch, Coriander, Yeast Extract Powder, Onion, Celery, Cinnamon, Ginger, Cayenne, Paprika, Cassia, Chilli Pepper, Natural Flavourings, Rose Petals, Carrot, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Garlic, Parsley, Fenugreek, White Pepper, Celery Seed Extract, Lovage Root Extract, Galangal, Clove, Cardamom, Lavender, Mace, Nutmeg, Harissa Sauce: Water, Tomato Paste, Red Pepper, Sugar, Salt, Garlic Puree, Cayenne Pepper, Rapeseed Oil, Dried Chilli Flakes, White Wine Vinegar, Lime Juice Concentrate, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Star Anise, Cumin, Coriander, Olive Oil, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate
- May also contain Nuts, Peanuts, and Sesame Seeds.
Best Before: see baseStore in a cool, dry place
Product of the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Cooking Instructions
- Choose 2 chicken breasts, 2 fillets of fish or a selection of vegetables
- 1 Pour the Couscous into a bowl and add 280ml of boiling water.
- Cover and leave for 5-10 minutes.
- Add a knob of butter to the Couscous (optional) and use a fork to separate the grains.
- 2 Coat the chicken, fish or vegetables in a little olive oil.
- Sprinkle over the Ras El Hanout spice mix and spread well.
- Grill or fry on a medium heat for a few minutes on each side.
- Make sure the meat is cooked through before serving.
- 3 Serve your chicken, fish or vegetables with the seasoned Couscous and Harissa sauce to taste.
- Top Tip
- To create a tasty dressing, add Harissa sauce to natural yogurt or sour cream.
- Stir fry vegetables with Ras El Hanout spice mix
- Perfect for the BBQ: sprinkle vegetable skewers with Ras El Hanout spice mix
- Grill vegetables with Harissa sauce for a spicier alternative
Number of uses
Name and address
- AB World Foods Ltd.,
- WN7 5RS,
- Guarantee: If you haven't enjoyed this product, please contact us quoting the code on the lid/box. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- AB World Foods Ltd.,
- WN7 5RS,
- UK: 0800 0195 617
- ROI: 0044 800 0195 617
|Typical Values||Per 100g (as sold)|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
|of which sugars||3.9g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021