- Energy943kJ 226kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 834kJ / 200kcal
- Smoked salmon (Salmo salar) fillets, skin-on and boneless, defrosted.
- Slowly smoked in brick chimneys, at a 100 year old smokehouse using artisan techniques. Lightly salted, and slowly smoked over pine chippings for a deep distinctive flavour. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Slowly smoked in brick chimneys, at a 100 year old smokehouse using artisan techniques. Lightly salted, and slowly smoked over pine chippings for a deep distinctive flavour.
- Pack size: 240g
INGREDIENTS: Salmon (Fish) (99%), Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 10 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 20-22 mins Place on a well oiled baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-22 minutes.
Produced in the U.K., Farmed in U.K., Scotland
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Film. Not Yet Recycled Tray. Not Yet Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A typical fillet (113g**)|
|Energy||834kJ / 200kcal||943kJ / 226kcal|
|Omega-3 (EPA & DHA)||800mg||904mg|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 240g typically weighs 226g.||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions, skin removed.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019