- St-Feuillien' Saison is a traditional farmhouse ale, a top-fermented unfiltered classique. Thanks to secondary fermentation in the bottle, Saison has an unmistakable flavor of rich nuances and a slight tang.
- World Beer Awards 09 - World's Best Saison
- European Beer Star, The Beer Tasting Silver Award - Silver Award 2015 Belgian Style Saison
- Brussels Beer Challenge 2012 - Bronze Medal
- Dry hopping
- Belgian Family Brewers
- Pack size: 33cl
Contains Barley Malt and Liquorice
- Contains: Barley
Name and address
- Brewed and bottled by:
- Brasserie St-Feuillien S.A.,
- Rue d'Houdeng, 20,
- 7070 Le Roeulx,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020