- Energy605kJ 144kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1948kJ
- Dark chocolates with a peppermint flavoured fondant cream centre.
- Good to remember
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is one of life's little pleasures.
- Nestle® Cocoa Plan™
- Supporting farmers for better chocolate.
- Working with UTZ Certified to support cocoa farmers.
- Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com
- Square pieces of dark chocolate filled with refreshing mint fondant, each small piece makes a perfect little After Eight treat. Refreshingly minty, AFTER EIGHT Bites make the perfect treat using the same iconic minty taste as the original AFTER EIGHT mint however as a bitesize, treat version. AFTER EIGHT has been at the heart of the British nation since 1962 when it was launched in order to tap into a gap in the market for Rowntree's for After Dinner chocolate mints. Rowntree's therefore decided to develop a wafer thin mint, and AFTER EIGHT was born. Since launch AFTER EIGHT has been proudly produced in West Yorkshire, initially in Castleford before moving to Halifax in 2013. Over the years, there have been several memorable advertising campaigns including, perhaps the most iconic, 'Dinner Party' campaign in 1999 featuring Stephen Fry, Niomi Campbell and Marilyn Monroe. Today, AFTER EIGHT continues to be a firm British favourite with over 280m individual sweets enjoyed every year in the UK.
- Have you enjoyed the classic After Eight mints recently? Still the nation's favourite after dinner mints, the perfect balance of dark chocolate and refreshing mint fondant in wafer thin pieces, each in their own crisp envelope, round off a meal beautifully. They are squares seen in the best circles.
- Flavoured with 100% natural peppermint oil
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 107g
Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Fat (Palm/ Shea/ Sal/ Illipe/ Kokum Gurgi/ Mango Kernel), Cocoa Butter, Butterfat (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Peppermint Oil, Citric Acid, Stabiliser (Invertase)
- May contain Gluten and Milk Protein
Store cool and dryFor Best Before End See Base.
Preparation and Usage
- Know your servings
- 6 Pieces = 1 Serving
Number of uses
Contains approximately 3 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY.
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY.
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||11.0g||3.4g||20g||17%|
|of which: sugars||60.7g||18.8g||90g||21%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 3 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020