Fro Sourdough With Sea Salt Crackers 100G
- Sourdough Crackers with Sea Salt
- Supplier to the Swedish royal court
- Did you know...?
- Goats cheese likes to breathe, so should be kept in an airy box or plastic bag.
- Biscuits for Cheese Lovers!
- Göteborgs Frö is a range of crispy-baked Scandinavian crackers, developed especially to suit different types of cheese. Mix and match the crackers with your favourite mild, soft or strong cheeses, plus other delicious toppings.
- Developed in collaboration with Jenny Svensson, cheese maker.
- Of course you can combine our Sourdough crackers with Sea Salt with other types of cheese or nibbles. There is no right or wrong - the only limit is your imagination and tastebuds!
- These sourdough crackers are baked at our Kungälv bakery. The mild taste from the sourdough combined with the sea salt, makes them particularly good with cheeses such as:
- Goats Cheese also known as chevre and produced entirely from goat's milk. The appearance of this cheese can vary from plain white to rolled in ash or herbs. Saint Maure and Vit Caprin are some examples of Swedish goats cheeses.
- Cream Cheese is soft cheese made from milk or cream. Cream cheese is fresh and has a slightly acidic taste, and is available both as plain or flavoured, such as with garlic, herbs or horseradish. Examples include Brillat Savarin and Roulé.
- White Mould Cheese is characterised by its soft white rind that covers the cheese. In contrast to cream cheese, these cheeses are aged. Common varieties include Brie and Camembert.
- Thin, crispy crackers with the perfect balance of mild sourdough taste with sea salt
- Extra good with white mould cheese, goats cheese and cream cheese
- Selected ingredients without palm oil
- Pack size: 100g
Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Shea, Olive, Coconut), Rye Flour, Wheat Starch, Sourdough Powder (Rye Flour, Sourdough Starter), Salt, Sugar, Barley Malt Extract, Yeast, Barley Malt, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin)
To be stored in a dry place, not above normal room temperature.Best Before: See top.
Preparation and Usage
- Dried fruit is sweet, so it goes extremely well with salty cheeses and crackers.
- Sourdough cracker with goats cheese and blueberries. Try drizzling a bit of honey as well.
- Sourdough cracker and white mould cheese topped with a raspberry or cherry marmalade.
Number of uses
Approx. 50 biscuits/Four portions per pack
Name and address
- Orkla Confectionery & Snacks Sverige AB,
- SE-442 82 Kungälv,
|Typical Values||per 100g||per portion 25g|
|Fat||18 g||4.5 g|
|(of which saturates)||2.5 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||64 g||16 g|
|(of which sugars)||3.1 g||0.8 g|
|Protein||7.7 g||1.9 g|
|Salt||2.4 g||0.6 g|
|Approx. 50 biscuits/Four portions per pack||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019