Leo Bancroft Anti Frizz Humidity Shield 300Ml
- Anti-Frizz Humidity Shield
- Leo The Award Winning International hairdresser believes in the discover of the best you
- What it Does
- A lightweight shield to add shine and protect styled hair from the elements.
- Beautiful hair no matter the weather!
- Prevents hair from becoming tangled
- Restores healthy dynamics to damaged hair
- Protects against direct heat up to 200°C
- Protects against damage from UV rays
- Using this simple but unique philosophy he has created a range of his favourite salon styling products for you to create the very best version of yourself.
- 3 finish
- Use on dry hair to finish your look
- Protects up to 220°C
- UV protection
- Tames & protects from frizzing in the elements with extra shine
- Pack size: 300mL
Alcohol Denat, Butane, Isobutane, Propane, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Parfum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Bis-Ethyl(Isostearylimidazoline) Isostearamide, Aqua, Benzophenone-4, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Geraniol
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use
- Mist over finished hair evenly from arms length (30cms). Style or just leave.
- Extra Tip
- Use throughout the day for a quick re-style and to banish frizz.
Name and address
- AFB Licensing Ltd,
- AL4 0JJ,
- AFB Licensing Ltd,
- AL4 0JJ,
300 Millilitres ℮
LEO B ANTI FRIZZ HUMIDITY SHIELD 300ML
DANGER WARNING: Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid spraying in eyes. Use only as directed. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. Do not use in confined spaces. SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY DANGER EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE AEROSOL
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019