- Strong Hold Hairspray
- What it Does
- A fixing hairspray for all day hold without stiffness.
- It won't let you down!
- Micro-diffuser cap delivers fuller coverage to enhance hold
- Easy to brush out
- Protects against damage from UV rays
- Restores healthy dynamics to damaged hair
- With Moringa Oil to help protect against urban pollutants.
- Leo the Award Winning International Hairdresser believes in the discovery of the best you
- Using this simple but unique philosophy he has created a range of his favourite salon styling products for you to create the very best version of yourself.
- Use on dry hair to finish your look
- UV protection
- 24hr hold
- Long-lasting hold with natural movement
- With moringa oil
- Pack size: 300mL
Alcohol Denat, Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum, Aqua, Bis-Ethyl(Isostearylimidazoline) Isostearamide, Benzophenone-4, Panthenol, Glycerin, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Geraniol
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use
- Mist evenly from arms length (30cms) onto finished hair to set style.
- Extra Tip
- Spray onto a hairbrush and run over hair to tame flyaways.
Name and address
- AFB Licensing Ltd,
- AL4 0JJ,
- AFB Licensing Ltd,
- AL4 0JJ,
300 Millilitres ℮
LEO BANCROFT STRONG HOLD HAIRSPRAY 300ML
DANGER WARNING: Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid spraying in eyes. Use only as directed. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. Do not use in confined spaces. SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY DANGER EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE AEROSOL
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019