Wellkid Peppa Pig Multi-Vits Soft Jellies X30
- 30 soft jellies Natural Strawberry Flavour
- With UK Department of Health recommend level of vitamin D (10μg) for children aged 1-4 all year round, and for over 5s especially during the autumn and winter months. Source: NHS Choices.
- Great tasting Multi-vitamin supplement for children aged 3-7 years
- Wellkid® Peppa pig™ Multi-vitamins provide 12 vitamins, including vitamins A, C and D
- Includes all 8 B-complex vitamins, plus vitamins A, C, D and E. Provides vitamin D3, the preferred form of vitamin D produced naturally by the body. Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children. Also provides Inulin fibre.
- Expert nutritional support from Wellkid®
- Also available:
- Vitabiotics WellKid Omega-3
- Vitabiotics WellKid Vitamin D
- © ABD Ltd/Ent. One UK Ltd 2003
- © Vitabiotics Ltd. Wellkid is a registered trademark.
Over 45 years Vitabiotics
- From the UK's N°1 Vitabiotics Supplement Range
- Formulated in Britain by Vitabiotics experts
- Contains no artificial sweeteners
- No synthetic colours
- No preservatives, lactose or yeast
- Wellkid® is not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
Wheat Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Gelling Agent: Fruit Pectin, Inulin, Acidity Regulators: Citric Acid & Potassium Citrate, Vitamin Blend (Vitamin C [Ascorbic Acid], Vitamin E [as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate], Niacin [as Nicotinamide], Vitamin A [Vitamin A Acetate], Vitamin D3 [Cholecalciferol (Vegan)], Pantothenic Acid [as Calcium Salt], Vitamin B6 [as Pyridoxine HCl], Vitamin B1 [as Thiamin Chlorohydrate], Riboflavin, Folic Acid, D-Biotin, Vitamin B12 [as Cyanocobalamin]), Red Carrot Concentrate Juice, Natural Strawberry Flavouring, Coating: Vegetable Oil (Coconut Oil, Rape Seed Oil) and Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax)
Store below 25°C in a dry place. After opening, consume within 30 days.For Best Before End date, see base of bottle.
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Children (3-7 yrs): Chew one or two per day.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake. Do not give to children under 3 years. Chew before swallowing.
- There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before giving to your child if they are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Wellkid® Peppa Pig™ Multi-vits have been formulated for young children and are not recommended for women during pregnancy.
- Please ensure lid is kept securely closed
- KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
Name and address
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF.
- For futher information:
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF.
- T: 020 8955 2662
Lower age limit
Upper age limit
30 x Soft Jellies
|Typical Values||Av. per 2 jellies||% EC NRV*|
|Vitamin A (1333 IU)||400 μg||50|
|Vitamin D (as D3 400 IU)||10 μg||200|
|Vitamin E||5 mg α-TE||42|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||38|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.7 mg||64|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.8 mg||57|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||4.8 mg NE||30|
|Vitamin B6||1 mg||71|
|Folic Acid||100 μg||50|
|Vitamin B12||0.5 μg||20|
|Pantothenic Acid||3 mg||50|
|*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, μg = microgram, mg = milligram, IU = International Units||-||-|
FOOD SUPPLEMENT Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before giving to your child if they are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Wellkid® Peppa Pig™ Multi-vits have been formulated for young children and are not recommended for women during pregnancy. Please ensure lid is kept securely closed KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021