- Spelt Crackers Baked with Olive Oil
- Supplier to the Swedish royal court
- Did you know...?
- Cheese dries quickly when it is contact with air? Delay cutting up the cheese until you are going to serve it.
- Biscuits for Cheese Lovers!
- Göteborgs Frö is a range of crispy-baked Scandinavian crackers, developed especially to suit different types of cheese. Mix and match the crackers with your favourite mild, soft or strong cheeses, plus other delicious toppings.
- Developed in collaboration with Jenny Svensson, cheese maker.
- Of course you can combine our Spelt crackers baked with Olive Oil with other types of cheese or nibbles. There is no right or wrong - the only limit is your imagination and tastebuds!
- These light, golden Spelt crackers are baked in our bakery in Kungälv. The combination of spelt flour with olive oil gives the crackers a crispy-baked texture and a subtle flavour which is particularly good with:
- White Mould Cheese recognisable by the white, downy surface that cover the cheese. Unlike fresh cheese, while mould cheese is aged. Common types of white mould cheeses are Brie and Camembert.
- Washed Rind Cheese
- During the ageing process, the cheese rind is washed in a saline solution. This results in orange-coloured cheeses with a strong odour and flavour. Examples of washed rind cheeses are Vacherol and Munster.
- Blue Cheeses get their name from the colour of the veins and they often have a strong saltiness. Roquefort and Gorgonzola constitute a few examples of blue cheeses.
- Light, crispy crackers baked with spelt & olive oil, the perfect partners for cheese
- Extra good with blue cheese, white mould cheese and wash rind cheese
- Selected ingredients without palm oil
- Pack size: 100G
Spelt Flour 43 %, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Olive, Shea, Coconut), Sugar, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Yeast, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Barley Malt, Flour Treatment Agent (E300)
- Contains: Barley, Soya, Wheat
To be stored in a dry place, not above normal room temperature.
Preparation and Usage
- Fresh fruit is good with cheese and crackers. A classic fruit is the pear, which, thanks to its sweet flavour works particularly well with different types of cheese.
- Light and crispy Spelt crackers with a creamy, mild blue cheese and cherry marmalade.
- Light and crispy Spelt crackers with white mould cheese, pears and roasted hazelnuts
Number of uses
Approx. 55 biscuits/Four portions per pack
Name and address
- Orkla Confectionery & Snacks Sverige AB,
- SE-442 82 Kungälv,
|Typical Values||per 100g||per portion 25g|
|Fat||7 g||1.8 g|
|(of which saturates)||1.1 g||<0.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||77 g||19 g|
|(of which sugars)||3.7 g||0.9 g|
|Protein||9.8 g||2.5 g|
|Salt||2.1 g||0.5 g|
|Approx. 55 biscuits/Four portions per pack||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020