- Energy899 kJ 214 kcal
- Fat9.8 g
- Saturates2.1 g
- Sugars17.3 g
- Salt0.47 g
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1612kJ /
- Cake mix with multicolour sugar sprinkles (6%).
- There is only 3 simple steps to bake one of Betty Crocker's cake mixes.
- With Betty Crocker cake mixes, you can bake perfect cakes, brownies and cookies everytime.
- Chocolate, vanilla, carrot cake, brownies: they just taste like heaven!
- The red spoon promise:
- With Betty you can bake perfect cakes every time.
- Love Betty
- Simply add, eggs, oil, water, icing & sprinkles
- No preservatives or artificial flavours
- Pack size: 425g
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Fat, Raising Agents (Calcium Phosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate), Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Emulsifier (Propane-1, 2-Diol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate), Dextrose, Rice Flour, Salt, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Flavouring, Thickener (Tragacanth), Colours (Carotenes, Riboflavins, Carmines, Brilliant Blue FCF, Copper Complexes of Chlorophylls, Indigo Carmine)
- May contain Milk, Egg and Soy
- May Contain: Eggs, Milk, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- Preparation 10 Mins
- Baking time 22-27 Mins
- Serves 12
- All you need is:
- 90ml vegetable oil (6tbsp)
- 180ml water
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 1 tub of Betty Crocker™ Velvety Vanilla Icing
- 2 x 8" well-greased cake tins (or 2 x regular size muffin trays & cupcake cases)
- Bake up some fun and whip this super moist and colourful cake - everyone will love it! It is quick and easy to make and guaranteed to delight. Don't forget to top with Betty Crocker Velvety Vanilla Icing and sprinkles for a fabulous finish - perfect treat for any party! Grab your apron and mixing bowl and fire up your oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens)/ Gas Mark 4. For cupcakes bake in a fan assisted oven at 160°C. It's baking time!
- Don't forget the icing
- Only 3 steps to cake heaven...
- 1 Mix the eggs, oil, water and cake mix gently together and whisk (by hand or electric mixer) for 2-3 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- 2 Pour the cake mixture evenly into your two greased cake tins. For cupcakes pour mix evenly into the cupcake cases**.
- 3 Bake in the centre of the oven for between 22-27 minutes or until a rounded knife inserted fully into the centre of the cake comes out clean. For cupcakes bake both trays together for 18-22 minutes**. Then cool on a wire rack. To make the most perfect Party Cake, put a layer of Betty Crocker™ Velvety Vanilla Icing on the bottom half of the cake, sandwich together, cover with another layer of icing and decorate with 100's and 1000's sprinkles on top... let the fun begin!
- Bake it yours
- Decorate with sprinkles of your choice on top - kids will love it!
Number of uses
12 Contains 12 portions
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Preservatives
Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Bag
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- General Mills UK,
- PO Box 363,
- UB8 1YT.
- General Mills UK,
- PO Box 363,
- UB8 1YT.
- Tel 0800 783 5907
- ROI Tel: 1800 535 115
425 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (uncooked) Cake Mix As Sold per 100 g||(uncooked) Unbaked Cake Mix As Prepared 1/12th of cake (70g):||%* (70g)|
|Energy||1612kJ /||899kJ /||-|
|of which saturates||2.5g||2.1g||10%|
|of which sugars||48.9g||17.3g||19%|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|Contains 12 portions||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019