- Energy590 kJ 140 kcal
- Fat5.1 g
- Saturates2.8 g
- Sugars22.8 g
- Salt0.34 g
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1787kJ/425kcal
- Salted caramel flavour icing.
- Betty Crocker icings are ready to spread.
- Vanilla, chocolate or even buttercream icing: the perfect finishing touch for your cakes and all your baking.
- Betty Crocker icings are also gluten free.
- The red spoon promise:
- With Betty you get perfect icing every time.
- Love Betty
- Ready to spread
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 400g
Sugar, Palm Fat, Water, Invert Sugar Syrup, Corn Starch, Salt, Emulsifiers (E471, E435, E481), Colour (E150c), Preservative (E202), Stabiliser (E450), Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (E524)
- May contain Milk
Store in a cool, dry place before opening. Once opened seal and refrigerate any remaining icing for up to 30 days for future creations!Best before: see base of tub
Preparation and Usage
- Betty's Icing tips
- For a better result always stir your ready-to-spread icing (at room temperature) with a rounded knife before using it.
- To ice, spread or pipe onto your cooled Betty Crocker™ cake or cupcakes for an instant beautiful effect.
- To glaze a cake:
- 1 Spread 1/3 of the tub onto the top of your cooled cake.
- 2 Remove foil seal completely before placing in microwave oven. Microwave icing uncovered at 800W for 20 seconds.***
- 3 Stir thoroughly until smooth. If too thick to pour, microwave 5 to 10 seconds longer.
- 4 Pour icing over your cake so that it drips down on the sides. Delicious!
- ***Caution: Do not overheat - icing may become hot. Handle with care.
- Try it with Betty Crocker
- Velvety Vanilla Cake Mix - delicious!
- One tub will ice or glaze one 8" cake (serves 12) or up to 27 cupcakes.
Number of uses
Contains 12 portions
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- General Mills International Sàrl,
- Careline Information:
- UK: 0800 783 5907
- ROI Tel: 1800 535 115
- General Mills UK,
- PO Box 363,
- UB8 1YT,
- United Kingdom.
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||1/12 (33g)** of tub||%* (33g)|
|of which saturates||8.5g||2.8g||14%|
|of which sugars||69.0g||22.8g||25%|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|**enough to cover and fill a 1/12 of a sandwich cake||-||-||-|
|Contains 12 portions||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019