- Energy468kJ 111kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1265kJ
- American Style Pancake Batter Mix.
- For recipes and more information about McDougalls visit www.mcdougalls.co.uk
- McDougalls Baking Book
- Our book is now in its 35th edition, and as ever, is packed with practical advice and delicious recipes that can be shared and loved by all.
- Visit the website for more information about McDougalls, recipes and how to buy the McDougalls baking book.
- Baking with Love since 1864
- The McDougalls brothers first started milling and sifting over 150 years ago. Since then we've helped five generations of bakers to share their passion with people they love.
- Makes 8 pancakes
- Just add 1 egg, oil and water
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 192g
Wheat Flour (with Added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Raising Agent (Baking Soda), Salt
- May also contain Celery, Egg and Soya
Store in a cool dry place.
Made in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
- For 8 Thick American Style Pancakes:
- Whisk together 1 large egg, 1 tbsp oil and 100ml water in a bowl.
- Add the McDougalls American Pancake Mix and whisk until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a moderate heat.
- Put 2 tbsp of batter into the pan and allow to cook over a gentle heat for just over a minute or until the pancakes bubble.
- Use a ladle to make it easier to put your batter in the pan.
- Turn and cook for a further minute until golden brown.
- Pile the cooked pancakes on top of each other and serve with fresh fruit and maple syrup.
- Why not try your pancakes topped with crispy bacon and maple syrup.
Number of uses
This pack makes approximately 8 pancakes
Bag. Not Recyclable Carton. Recyclable
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- At McDougalls we're here to help you get the best from your home baking.
- For questions & comments about our products, contact us:
- (UK) 0800 022 3389
- (ROI) 1800 93 2814
- Or write to us at:
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
|Typical Values||Per 100g As Prepared||Per Pancake (37g) As Prepared|
|of which Saturates||1.1g||0.4g|
|of which Sugars||16.1g||6.0g|
|This pack makes approximately 8 pancakes||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019