- Tender marinated chicken in our spicy, creamy masala sauce, topped with fresh chilli and served with pilau rice.
- Over twenty years ago I started hand-preparing delicious recipes in small batches, the way you would at home. We've never cut corners or compromised on quality - and never will. I'm always looking for ways to make everything we do even better, so if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear from you.
- Chilli rating - 2
- Oven cook in 25 mins
- Pack size: 403g
Chicken (20%), Cream (Milk), Water, Onions, Rice (13%), Greek-Style Yoghurt (Milk), Butter (Milk), Tomato Purée, Ginger Purée, Mango Chutney (Mangoes, Sugar, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Acetic Acid*, Garlic, Cumin Seeds, Mixed Spices, Fenugreek, Nigella Seeds, Herbs), Lemon Juice,, Garlic Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Red Chillies**, Ground Coriander, Lime Pickle (Lime, Salt, Sugar, Red Chillies, Mustard Seeds, Turmeric, Acidity Regulator: Acetic Acid*, Cornflour, Ground Cumin, Black Onion Seeds, Parsley, Ground Fenugreek, Yellow Mustard Seeds, Paprika Oil, Cayenne Pepper, Ground Black Pepper, Chilli Powder, Turmeric, Ground Dill, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Ginger, Cardamom Seeds, Ground Cardamom, Coriander Seeds, Ground Cloves, *Don't worry, this is commonly found in Chutney and Pickle, **As you would expect, this has a bit of a kick
- May also contain Nuts, Peanuts and Sesame
- May Contain: Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame
Please keep flat & in the fridge below 5°C. Not suitable for freezing - the rice doesn't like it., For use by date, see top of pack.
- Oven cook (From Chilled): This recipe is made with some raw ingredients and isn't suitable for microwaving.
- 1. Preheat your oven to 200°C / 180°C fan/gas mark 7. (Be careful not to grill by mistake!).
- 2. Remove the film but leave the tikka masala and rice in their wooden trays*.
- 3. Unfold the foil we've provided and tightly wrap over the top of the rice.
- 4. Place both trays on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25 minutes. If using a gas oven, cook for an extra 10 minutes.
- 5. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving. Make sure it's piping hot throughout.
- *Our wooden trays are designed for the oven. Just make sure they aren't place close to any element or flame.
Name and address
- Coriander House,
- NW10 7AW,
- Let us know what you think:
- Coriander House,
- NW10 7AW,
- Tel: 020 8453 9898
WARNING: Although we do our very best to take out all the bones, some may remain.
403 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||per pack:|
|Energy||766kJ, 183kcal||3082kJ, 737kcal|
|of which saturates||6.0g||24.0g|
|of which sugars||2.0g||7.9g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016