- Tender minced British beef, slow-cooked with red wine and thyme, topped with our creamy mashed potato, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Design: www.bigfish.co.uk
- Over twenty years ago I started hand-preparing delicious recipes in small batches, the way you would at home. We've never cut corners or compromised on quality - and never will. I'm always looking for ways to make everything we do even better, so if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear from you.
- Oven cook in 30 mins
- Pack size: 325g
Potatoes, British Beef (27%), Water, Carrots, Onions, Red Wine, Celery, Cream (Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Beef Stock (British Beef, Natural Flavouring, Salt, Tomato Purée, Molasses, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Dried Onions), Cornflour, Butter (Milk), Tomato Purée, Red Wine Stock (Red Wine Concentrate, Water, Yeast Extract, Dried Potatoes, Salt, Sugar, Dried Onions, Sunflower Oil, Black Pepper, Thyme Oil), Pasteurised Free-Ranged Egg Yolk, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Beef Gelatine, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt), Parmesan Cheese (Milk), Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seeds, Vinegar, Salt), Salt, Parsley, Black Pepper, Rosemary, Thyme
- May also contain Nuts, Peanuts and Sesame
- May Contain: Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame
Please keep flat & in the fridge, Keep in a fridge below 5°C., It's at its best when cooked from fresh., If you do freeze it, do so before the use by date, eat within one month and defrost fully before cooking., For use by date, see top of pack.
- Oven cook (From Chilled): This recipe is made with some raw ingredients and isn't suitable for microwaving.
- 1. Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7. (Be careful not to grill by mistake!)
- 2. Remove the film but leave the cottage pie in its wooden tray*.
- 3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30 mins.
- 4. Leave to stand for 2 mins before serving. Make sure it's piping hot throughout.
- *Our wooden trays are designed for the oven. Just make sure they aren't placed close to any element or flame.
Name and address
- Coriander House,
- NW10 7AW,
- Let us know what you think:
- Coriander House,
- NW10 7AW,
- 020 8453 9898
WARNING: Although we do our very best to take all the bones, some may remain.
325 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values as sold per 100g:||as sold per pack:|
|Energy||711kJ, 170kcal||2311kJ, 553kcal|
|of which saturates||4.5g||14.7g|
|of which sugars||0.3g||0.9g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016