Tesco Super Concentrated Colour Liquid 720Ml 24W
- Tesco Colour Bio Liquid Detergent Super Concentrated
- For more vibrant colours Fast acting for a quicker wash
ArrayOfIngredient: 5-15% Soap, Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Phosphonates, Also contains: Enzymes, Perfumes, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight., Do not store below 4°C.
- Dosage 4-5kg Water hardness Light laundry soiling Normal laundry soiling Heavy laundry soiling Soft/Medium 30ml 30ml 45ml Hard 45ml 45ml 60ml Handwash Dilute 30ml in 10 litres of water Maximum 6-8kg machines Add an additional ½ dose to the recommended dosage. *The standard number of washes (24) is based on the dosage for normal soiling in medium water hardness. Dose = 30ml, a full cap holds 75ml.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
- image 1: Sort according to colour image 2: Fill dispenser using measuring cap image 3: Load drum appropriately Using the measuring cap provided, pour the liquid into the dispenser of your machine. Rinse cap after use. For best results use in the washing machine drawer. Always follow garment manufacturers washing instructions. For problem stains, pour the liquid directly onto the stain and wash immediately. Safe for use with septic tanks.
720 ml e
Tesco Colour Bio Liquid Detergent Super Concentrated
Contains MEA-C10-C13 ALKYL BENZENESULFONATE, C14-15 PARETH-7
DANGER, Causes serious eye damage., Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects., If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand., Keep out of reach of children., Read label before use., Avoid release to the environment., Wear eye protection., IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing., Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor., Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local requirements for domestic waste disposal., Contains TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES, HEXYL SALICYLATE. May produce an allergic reaction., *, *
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019