- Salted microwaveable popcorn.
- My father was a hopeless cook made the best popcorn. We'd spend hours experimenting with ingredients, impatiently waiting for each kernel to pop, so we could try our latest recipe.
- For us, taste is everything. Take these bags of Salted Popcorn. We use butterfly corn for the best possible crunch, a sprinkling of salt and a blend of shea and rapeseed oil for popping. All the ingredients you need to make delicious, fresh popcorn at home.
- I hope you love it.
- 84kcal per serve
- Gluten free
- Natural seasoning
- Palm oil free
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 70g
Wholegrain Corn (83%), Shea Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Antioxidant: Extracts of Rosemary
- Free From: Gluten
- Made in a factory that handles Milk
- Microwave (From Ambient): Pop me properly.
- You must use a microwave that turns.
- Make sure microwave is clean before using.
- Stop popping if the bag gets stuck, stop spinning or if it starts to burn or smoke.
- Do not leave microwave (or children) unattended when popping.
- Do not reheay any un-popped kernels or reuse the bag.
- Failure to follow cooking instructions and/or leaving microwave unattended may lead to risk of burning or fire.
Preparation and Usage
- How to Pop
- Step 1
- Remove plastic film.
- Place brown bag in the centre of your microwave.
- Make sure the correct side is facing down (X marks the spot.)
- Step 2
- Cook on high for 2 to 3 mins**.
- Stay, Watch and Listen.
- Stop when the pops slow to 2 to 3 seconds apart.
- Step 3
- Remove bag.
- Watch out, it will be Hot.
- Give it a little shake and slowly pull diagonally apart.
- Pour into a bowl and enjoy.
- **Pop Tips: Just like us, all microwave are different. Popping times can vary (anywhere between 1 and 3 minutes).
- It's better to stop the pop early than burn your whole bag.
Number of uses
3 One bag contains approximately 3 servings
Name and address
- 41 Wenlock Road,
- N1 7SG,
- 41 Wenlock Road,
- N1 7SG,
Warning: May contain the occasional un-popped kernel.
3 x 70 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 20g|
|of which saturates||5.8g||1.2g|
|of which sugars||1.2g||0.2g|
|When prepared according to the stated cooking instructions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019