- Infacol Colic Relief Drops relieves and calms wind, infant colic and griping pain. Proven to provide effective relief for baby for over 30 years.
- 9/10 babies symptoms settled when treated for suspected colic with Infacol*
- Refer to real world evidence study icons:
- 97% cried less*
- Same day results in 7/10 babies*
- 8/10 babies slept better*
- Less pain in 9/10 babies*
- 8/10 babies passed more wind*
- Symptoms settled in 9/10 babies*
- *According to the Infant Colic Real World Evidence (iCore) Study; 1,892, parents' experience of using Infacol to treat suspected colic.
- Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures with help to protect the environment.
- Suitable to use from birth onwards
- Helps to release wind
- Free from Sugar, alcohol and colourant
- Orange flavour
- Convenient to use dropper for easy application
- Pack size: 55ML
Main ingredient: Simeticone 40mg per 1ml Oral Suspension, Also contains: Purified Water, Hypromellose, Orange Flavour, Saccharin Sodium, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218) and Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E216)
Once opened use within 28 days.Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use Infacol:
- The normal dose is one dropper full (0.5ml) given before each feed.
- 1. Shake bottle
- 2. Draw up one dropper full by squeezing the rubber bulb twice. Wipe any excess into the bottle
- 3. To administer squeeze the bulb and release Infacol onto the back of the baby's tongue
- Infacol has a progressive effect, which means that it should be given to baby for several days to achieve the best results. If baby's colic hasn't improved after three to four days you can increase the dosage to two droppers full (1ml).
- Please read enclosed instructions for use before use. If symptoms do not improve, seek medical advice.
- Free From Colours
- KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
- Lift tab to break seal.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
Name and address
- MA Holder:
- Merckle GmbH,
- Graf-Arco-Str. 3,
- 89079 Ulm,
- Teva UK Limited,
- Teva UK Limited,
- Ridings Point,
- Whistler Drive,
- WF10 5HX.
KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN Lift tab to break seal. Do not use if seal is broken.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021