- Infacol Colic Relief Drops, Britains No 1 colic remedy*, relieves and calms wind, infant colic and griping pain. Can be used from 0+ birth onwards.
- - Proven to provide effective relief for baby for over 30 years.
- - 9/10 babies symptoms settled when treated for suspected colic with Infacol**
- - Suitable to use from birth onwards
- - Helps to release wind
- - Free from sugar, alcohol and colourant
- - Orange flavour
- - Convenient to use dropper for easy application
- According to the Infant Colic Real World Evidence (iCore) Study; 1,892, parents' experience of using Infacol to treat suspected colic found:
- - 97% of babies cried less
- - 8/10 babies slept better
- - 8/10 babies passed more wind
- - Less pain in 9/10 babies
- - Same day results in 7/10 babies
- - Symptoms settled in 9/10 babies
- Infacol colic relief drops work by helping the small trapped gas bubbles join into bigger bubbles, which your baby can easily bring up as wind - helping to relieve their pain and discomfort. Given before each feed, it's clinically proven formula works progressively over several days. Continued usage may help to prevent a further build up of wind.
- *Based on Market Share data from 52 w/e 8 Aug, 20
- **According to the Infant Colic Real World Evidence (iCore) Study; 1,892, parents' experience of using Infacol to treat suspected colic.
- Additives: Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218) & Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E216)
- Ask your pharmacist how to dispose. These measures will help to protect the environment.
- Pack size: 55ML
Main ingredient: Simeticone 40mg per 1ml Oral Suspension, Also contains: Purified Water, Hypromellose, Orange Flavour, Saccharin Sodium, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218) and Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E216)
- There are no Nuts in Infacol's ingredients, however we cannot guarantee that it has been manufactured in a Nut free environment
Once opened use within 28 days.Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use Infacol:
- The normal dose is one dropper full (0.5ml) given before each feed.
- 1. Shake bottle
- 2. Draw up one dropper full by squeezing the rubber bulb twice. Wipe any excess into the bottle
- 3. To administer squeeze the bulb and release Infacol onto the back of the baby's tongue
- Infacol has a progressive effect, which means that it should be given to baby for several days to achieve the best results. If baby's colic hasn't improved after three to four days you can increase the dosage to two droppers full (1ml).
- Please read enclosed instructions for use before use. If symptoms do not improve, seek medical advice.
- Free From Colours
- Simeticone INFACOL is inert and not absorbed into the body. INFACOL is not known to cause any unwanted effects. Methyl and propyl hydroxybenzoates may cause allergic reactions (possible delayed). If you think your baby may be allergic to any of the ingredients, ask your doctor or health visitor before giving INFACOL.
- If symptoms do not improve seek medical advice.
Name and address
- MA Holder:
- Merckle GmbH,
- Graf-Arco-Str. 3,
- 89079 Ulm,
- Teva UK Limited,
- Ridings Point,
- Whistler Drive,
- WF10 5HX.
Simeticone INFACOL is inert and not absorbed into the body. INFACOL is not known to cause any unwanted effects. Methyl and propyl hydroxybenzoates may cause allergic reactions (possible delayed). If you think your baby may be allergic to any of the ingredients, ask your doctor or health visitor before giving INFACOL. If symptoms do not improve seek medical advice.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021